Karachi: Girl Injured in Mobile Phone Battery Explosion

qmobile-blast-karachi-pakistan-girl

Mobile phone battery exploded in Karachi when a 19 years old girl was using her phone while charging it.

Girl with burn injuries was shifted to nearest hospital.

She told that she used her phone for FM for more than 3 hours while it was still connected to the charger and then phone exploded, which caused fire on her bed and clothes.

Post Author: Aaqil

2 thoughts on “Karachi: Girl Injured in Mobile Phone Battery Explosion

    Unknown

    (29th Sep 2014 - 07:16 pm PKT)

    Fm cant heat up phones that much.

      Unknowns friend

      (29th Sep 2014 - 07:17 pm PKT)

      lolz we all know who keep the boys on calls for hours

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.